Current mood: Sound Remedy- We Are The Dream (feat Carousel) Lushroom Remix
1. MTR ride = crossing paths in life
On a MTR, you share a space with complete strangers for a finite amount of time. Some enter and some leave, while others stay behind. In life, you cross paths with many individuals with whom you may or may not forge relationships during your time together. These connections ultimately end as you go your separate ways in pursuit of the next destination.
You can talk about probability, as it’s a miracle that some of us even met. You can talk about fate, as perhaps some of us were meant to be. You can talk about courage, as I don’t think I would have had the guts like you did to say hi.
2. Friends would never let time or distance separate them.
3. Friends who understand that settling is not an option
and that a better future is possible if enough hard work is put in are admirable.
4. Late-night car rides lead to the best deep, meaningful conversations. (7/7/17)
5. Privilege is a commodity passed between wealthy families who lounge on furniture and dine on meals that others can only imagine as they walk pass the windows of a brightly lit department store and smell the scent of decadent meals prepared over cedar wood. Privilege is locked behind glass doors who shy away from public eyes but are just as easily opened by gloved butlers who escort esteemed guests in. Privilege is an extra ordinary necessity for those who compromise the 1%. The Wan percent.
6. “Don’t be afraid to take a shot.” -an aspiring DJ
7. I like to take my glasses off every once in a while. The world becomes a little fuzzier, a bit more unclear. What was once sharply defined with harsh lines becomes a fuzzy mirage in the distance. The world itself can be an uncertain grey mess. When you go to the optometrist and are asked one or two, the questions don’t necessarily stop there; you’re asked about three or four, and five or six follow soon afterward. During these hazy moments that I remove my glasses, the black and white become a beautiful grey that in a way better defines how I see the world, a mess of countless options and the unending pursuit for a better definition of things as we know them.
8. I miss not feeling lonely.